Aluminum Explosion-Proof Pressure Cooker Pot Rice Cooking Stovetop Outdoor Camping Travel Pot High Elevation Pressure Cooker 3L
Type:Pressure Cookers;Time to market:2015;Metal Type:Aluminum;Model Number:Aluminum Explosion-Proof Pressure Cooker;Control Mode:Mechanical;Is Liquid-crystal Display:No;Working Pressure:0-80kpa;Rated Frequency:50Hz;Weight:6.5kg;Product Size:405*336*326mm;Certification:CE / EU;Brand Name:Meigar;Voltage:220V;Heating:Three-dimensional Heating;Applicable Stove:Gas Cooker;Diameter:20cm;Feature:Eco-Friendly;Supports Appointment Timing:No;Capacity:3L;Function:Rice/Grains;Power:/;Power:Aluminum;Material:Aluminum;Material:Aluminum;Color::Dark grey;Size::12.3*18cm;Use:Outdoor Camping Travel , home;
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Aluminum Explosion-Proof Pressure Cooker Pot Rice Cooking Stovetop Outdoor Camping Travel Pot High Elevation Pressure Cooker 3L Portable
1 x 3L Outdoor Pressure Cooker
Color: Dark Grey
Material: Hard alumina
Features and Benefits:
(1) safe and reliable
(2) design science, elegant and beautiful, easy to use
(3) safety of opening and closing covers, and breaking pressure are all up to national standards
(4) reasonable structure, reduce friction, prolong the service life of the sealing ring and save expenses.
1. Rotate the elastic clamping beam in the direction of “open” as indicated by the arrow to make it fall to close the lid.
2. Put the lid flat between the pot body and the pot ear, so that the lid and the pot body cooperate closely, and clip the beam and the pot ear to align.
3. Rotate the elastic beam by pressing the elastic button according to the “close” direction shown by the arrow, and continue to rotate after the two ends are pressed against the pot ear without any loose, and rotate another 1.5-3 turns (360 degrees for one turn) according to the specifications of the pot.
4. Insert the pressure limiting valve vertically into the seatNote: if air leakage is found around the lid during cooking, the steam in the pot must be put out first (lift the working valve to vent or unscrew the elastic button), and then continue to press the lid until no air leakage can be used.
5. When cooking porridge, reduce the power when the pressure limiting valve begins to deflate, so as to avoid cooking soup.
6. After the pressure cooker cools, lift the pressure limiting valve up a little to relieve air pressure, and then open the cover by pressing the “open” arrow shown in the elastic button.
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.